Thursday, November 10, 2011

i have got to work on my presentation. i dont want to. its two days late. fuck me. i really hate that i keep doing this. i turn everything in late. why don't i do right. i've been napping and thinking about what i'd do if i was rich and had my own island. i want to do anything that lets me avoid this assignment. why? i want to watch movies on netflix. how do i get myself to finish this. to do an awsome job. i want to just do nothing. or go shopping. or go hiking. i guess i can just promise myself to do those things when i fisnish as a reward. i want to surf the internet and waste the time away but i know i shouldn't. maybe it would be a good idea to take a break for one more hour. do something that will give me pleasure then work on the powerpoint, ease into it. but what. theres nothing to do. i could watch blackadder on netflix but what will i do during it. i could go to the pottery lab. playing with the clay may be beneficial but then again i does seem like work. maybe i could go to walmart and get some curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment